iarc blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Program Plan for Living/Learning Community at The Province

 
 
 
 
This is the first programming document that I have ever put together, as such, I realize that mine is a paired down version of a professional document. I approached the document by first coming up with a concept for the LLC. I prepared a statement, including purpose and goals, about the LLC and built the rest of the program plan around my initial idea of the type of LLC of which my space is a part. I then analyzed each room, its expected level of privacy, and required functionality vs desired amenities. I then considered the activities that occur within each room and, based on the activities study and amenities study, developed a furniture plan. I produced an adjacency matrix from which I developed a bubble diagram of the space. The programming document helped me to really consider the activities that take place in each room of a dwelling.




 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment