The following shows development of my schematic plan:
This is the development of my first floor. It houses the kitchen, bar, and the majority of the dining space. I added two doors on the south wall that lead to outdoor dining.
Second floor of plan includes the brewing equipment and some dining.
West section that shows brewing equipment and kitchen.
South section that shows the two added doors.
This view is how I imagine the brew pub will look from the south east corner. The photo shows the general direction of the current view.
This view is from inside the brite tank storage, looking toward the north west. The photo shows the general direction.
This view is from the second floor looking toward the brite tanks to the west.

This view is approximately from the entrance looking toward the south, where I added two doors that lead to outdoor seating.
The following are some of the materials I envision for the space.









No comments:
Post a Comment